- This is quite simply the best wifi we could choose to offer our customers. The ease of use is unparalleled, and the wifi performance is second to none, says Stefan Johansson, CEO at Net at Once.
eero for Service Providers (ESP) is a total solution that combines eero’s market-leading wifi devices with the tools service providers need for network support, management, and analytics. As a company that prides itself on a high level of wifi expertise, Net at Once is excited to get their hands on this solution.
- ESP enables us to offer local support and expertise for a globally renowned product, says Johansson.
ESP is delivered to Net at Once by Eye Networks, the Nordic distributor for eero for Service Providers.
- We are very excited to have Net at Once on board as our first Swedish eero customer and work with them on bringing this product to market, says Jan Pedro Tumusok, Eye Networks CEO.
- Work, entertainment, education—today’s consumers put their wireless networks to the test daily. eero wifi is a shortcut to making sure they keep passing that test, continues Tumusok.
eero devices come with both router functionality, Wi-Fi 6 and TrueMesh, eero’s own, uniquely scalable mesh technology. Setting up a wireless network of one or multiple eero devices is fast and efficient with eero’s mobile app. The ease of installation has impressed Net at Once.
- eero ticks every box, from the elegant look and feel of the devices to the smooth setup process and seamless support integration. We are very excited to be launching this as a truly premium wifi service, says Johansson.
Net at Once started as an Internet service provider in 1997 and today serves consumers, housing associations, municipalities, and businesses all over Sweden. Net at Once provides its customers with a wide selection of Internet and phone services, in high quality networks with their own infrastructure, and through collaborations with partners to meet market needs.
Eye Networks was founded in 2005 as a telecom systems integrator and reseller on a quest for the perfect at-home internet experience. The company offers services, hardware solutions, and domain expertise to Norwegian and Nordic broadband service providers with a focus on wifi and analytics. The company headquarters are in Oslo, Norway.
The first mesh home wifi system, eero blankets any home in reliable and secure wifi. eero’s digital security services, eero Secure and eero Secure+, protect connected devices, privacy, and family. Available through participating retailers and internet service providers, eero is simple to set up, even easier to manage, and improves over time with regular, automatic software updates. Founded in San Francisco in 2014 by Amos Schallich, Nate Hardison, and Nick Weaver, eero is an Amazon company.
For more information, please reach out to:
Stefan Johansson, CEO/VD, Net at Once email@example.com / +46 70 834 72 00
Linda Firveld, COO, Eye Networks firstname.lastname@example.org / +47 980 37 109