Recommend Mesh Wi-Fi If The Customer Has
- A large residence – or a complex layout, desire for Wi-Fi in the garage or annex, etc.
- Problems with poor coverage and dead zones
- Older children – the older kids get, the more demanding users they tend to become
- Subscriptions to Netflix, HBO, or other streaming services
- A high-speed internet connection, while unhappy with wireless performance
- Many wireless gadgets in use at the same time
Do Not Recommend Mesh Wi-Fi To Customers Who Have
- A very small residence – 50-55 square meters or smaller
- Very modest wireless usage habits, or usage is only close to the router
- A very low-speed internet subscription
The router can let go of Wi-Fi!
One router by itself cannot cover most homes with wireless access, or provide stable performance. Customers with wireless problems don't need a bigger or stronger router, they need smarter Wi-Fi.
Mesh Wi-Fi is the solution when the problem is wireless.
Complete coverage in 1-2-3
A good mesh network distributes signal coverage throughout the home and ensures that every device gets the best possible connection even when moving around. This is known as client steering and band steering.
- Every access point and frequency band gets the same SSID and password
- Very large or complex / demanding home? Extend your mesh network seamlessly with additional access points.
Read more about our Wi-Fi solutions here.