Recommend the AirTies Home Pack if your customer has any of the following:
A large residence – or a complex layout, desire for Wi-Fi in the garage or annex, etc.
- Problems with poor coverage and dead zones
- Older children – the older kids get, the more demanding users they tend to become
- Subscriptions to Netflix, HBO, or other streaming services
A high-speed internet connection, while unhappy with wireless performance
Many wireless gadgets in use at the same time
Do not recommend the home pack if your customer has:
A very small residence – 50-55 square meters or smaller
Very modest wireless usage habits, or usage is only close to the router
- A very low-speed internet subscription
The router can let go of Wi-Fi!
One router by itself cannot cover most homes with wireless access, or provide stable performance. Customers with wireless problems don't need bigger or stronger routers, they need smarter Wi-Fi.
AirTies Smart Wi-Fi is the solution when the problem is wireless.
Complete coverage in 1-2-3
The mesh network is already set up and works right out of the box. Smart Wi-Fi spreads coverage throughout your home, and all gadgets get the best possible connection, even when moving around.
More Information for the Technically Interested
- The home pack contains three access points in a mesh network.
- They support 802.11 ac, the fastest Wi-Fi standard in common usage today.
- The network has client steering and band steering.
- Both frequency bands and all access points share a common SSID and password.
- For very large or demanding residences you can extend the network with additional devices.