For example, you may set up the control so that Wi-Fi is unavailable at night for some (or all) devices in the house. You can also specify that some devices should not get internet access at all.
To set up parental control:
- Launch the AirTies Wifi app (see how to get the AirTies WiFi app if you do not already have it installed).
- Go to Parental Control.
- Choose which client / devide the parental control should apply to.
- Trykk på knappen ved siden av Parental Control for å aktivere.
- Set the start and end times for internet access.
- If you want the same settings to apply every day of the week, enable the setting Repeat Everyday.
- If you do not want this device to have access to Wi-Fi at all, press Disable Internet Access.
- Press Done in the upper right hand corner when you have finished.
Parental control requires firmware version 126.96.36.199.4338 or newer on your AirTies devices.